I spend a lot of time feeling pretty sorry for myself. I try not to, because I really don’t have it bad at all. I can still do most of the things that I want to do in life, and there are people out there who are in much worse situations than I am. But I know that many of my regular readers here at Pigeon Chest Problems have their good days and bad days, and I know that many people in the world are in the same boat. Whatever you feel holds you back in life, I hope this list helps you feel better about your struggles and helps you makes the most of every day that you have on this Earth:
- I can still tell my friends and family that I love them. They’ve been supportive of me since I realized I had pigeon chest and I couldn’t do half the things I can without their love and support.
- I can still appreciate the small things in life. A smile or somebody asking me how I’m doing is nice.
- I can still ask people how they are doing. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own heads that we forget to think about others. But everyone has problems and struggles, and it’s important to remember that.
- I can still do charitable things. I could donate money or offer free advice (as I do through my blog).
- I can still go for a walk. I can still exercise. All I need is a stress ball.
- I can still love my dog.
- I can still support my friends in anything that they do.
- I can still phone an old schoolteacher and tell them how much they helped me grow
- I can still start a business from my laptop. All you need is a website (get a free one) and a few social media pages and you can run a business.
- I can still be thankful for every day I have on this planet.
Never give up. Whatever you feel holds you back in life, be stronger than it. My biggest enemy was myself, and it wasn’t until I created this blog that I realized this. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can make positive changes.